Transform Your Smile with Dental Veneers
If you’re looking to enhance your teeth and transform your smile, dental veneers are a great option. They provide attractive, natural-looking and long-lasting results that boost your confidence. Dr. Damion Williams, a highly-experienced dentist in Sanford, has helped many patients transform their smile with excellent results.
Enhance Your Smile with Veneers
Dental veneers are made of durable ultra-thin porcelain shells that match your natural teeth enamel. Compared to natural teeth, veneers are long-lasting and significantly more resistant to chipping and staining. Veneers are bonded to the surface of the teeth to cover a wide range of dental cosmetic imperfections. Veneers can be made to create a new shape and appearance for an individual or a set of teeth for a complete smile makeover. They are sometimes used as alternatives to dental crowns to treat cosmetic dental flaws.
Dental Flaws Veneers Can Correct
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Slight gaps between the teeth
- Minor dental misalignment
- Chipped, cracked or worn teeth
- Disproportionate teeth (too small or too large)
- Uneven, crooked or misshapen teeth
Dental Veneers Procedure in Sanford
At Rinehart Dental, we begin your veneer treatment with complete oral health evaluation. Dr. Williams will discuss your goals for treatment and check the overall health of your teeth and gums. Once your treatment plan is finalized, he will proceed with your veneer treatment. Getting veneers usually requires two to three visits to complete the procedure.
- Dr. Williams will prepare your teeth and modify them as needed by buffing or removing some enamel to allow some room for the new veneers.
- A mold or impressions of your teeth are taken and the shade (color) that best matches your natural teeth will be picked. The impression will then be sent to our trusted dental lab, where your veneers will be created.
- Depending on your particular condition, Dr. Williams may supply you with temporary veneers while waiting for your own veneers from the dental lab.
- On your second visit, Dr. Williams will bond the permanent veneers to your teeth with special liquid dental bonding agent and light beam to harden and set the bond.
Is Dental Veneer Right for You?
To find out if dental veneers are right for you, schedule a visit to Rinehart Dental in Sanford, Florida. For more information on veneers and other dental services, contact our office today at (407) 330-4074 or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill out the form in our Contact Us page.